Reiki Circle Information
- We are located at True Living Yoga Healing Center, 268 Larkfield Road, East Northport, NY, 11731.
See class/events calendar for dates and times.
Reiki Circle FAQ
Our Reiki Circles are anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. The length of time will posted on our website calendar page.
Most- but not all, of our Reiki Circles are open to the public, Reiki practitioners, all healers, and anyone who would like to learn about Reiki or experience a brief Reiki treatment. As mentioned, sometimes our Reiki Circles are open only to Reiki practitioners, healers or Masters.
Yes. The Reiki Circle leader will instruct all attendees during the class. But, be sure to:
- Arrive early.
- Sign your name on the class sign-in sheet.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Inform the teacher of any ailments or physical restrictions.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- Please do not wear heavy perfume or cologne.
Our Reiki Circles create a harmonious space that combines the sacred with universal healing energy. By honoring the circle – a symbol of wholeness, and enlivening it with Vibration of Light, Spirit, and Reiki, our heart awakens allowing love, joy, compassion, and wisdom to shine forth. We share in the Light of Compassion, Light of Possibility, and Light of Higher Consciousness. – Dr. Dean Telano
Next Reiki Circle: Sunday, March 15 – 6:00-8:00pm.
Contact Naomi or Heidi at (631) 486-3843 or Contact Us for More Information.
What are Reiki Circles?
Reiki Circles, sometimes referred to as Reiki Shares, are a group of people who come together to share Reiki energy. It is an excellent way to offer Reiki as well as inform and educate those who want to learn more about this healing art.
Some Reiki circles are exclusive, open only to trained Reiki practitioners. An exclusive Reiki Circle is a gathering where practitioners can let their hair down a bit. These circles are meant as occasions to socialize with other Reiki healers, support each other’s paths as healers, and to exchange Reiki treatments with one another. Open Reiki Circles are invitational types of gatherings which allow the general public to come and experience Reiki in a group setting. Public circles are mainly intended to bring awareness to Reiki and to help educate anyone who is curious about learning about Reiki.
At True Living Yoga Healing Center, our Reiki Circles or Shares are intended to:
- Recognize the Light within each of us.
- Share a common goal of healing the body, mind, and spirit.
- Provide an opportunity to meditate, take some time for oneself, as well as to deepen one’s connection to the universal energy.
- Offer the opportunity to experience Reiki and other healing modalities.
- Build a community of holistic thinkers and educators who like to learn and teach peaceful resolutions to local and global conflicts.
- Support our Reiki Teacher Training Program, and its students and graduates.
- Serve as an open forum for questions and concerns about Reiki and healing as a process of self-transformation and personal growth.
- Manage stress and contribute to your own health and wellness.
What to Expect
We do our best to create a relaxed, comfortable environment for all those who attend. We are very considerate of others, and we politely ask you to do the same. Our circles include breathing exercises, gentle energy movements, brief meditation, Reiki healing, and Reiki related discussions. If you do decide to receive a healing, you may be asked to lay on a massage table or sit in a massage chair. You might also be asked to remove any jewelry during the healing session. If you do not wish to participate in any part of the Reiki Circle, please let us know. Participation is voluntary, and at your own comfort level.
Tea and healthy snacks are served.
Tips for Attending the Reiki Circle
- Pre-regsiter: Please let us know if you plan to attend.
- If you need to cancel, let us know as soon as possible.
- Please arrive early.
- If you need to leave early, let is know in advance.
- Sign your name on the class sign-in sheet.
- Turn off your cell phones.
- It’s best to wear loose fitting garments or clothes.
- Let us know of you have any restrictions or physical limitations.
- Bring an open mind and open heart, and an intention to heal yourself and others.
Why Should Reiki Practitioners Attend?
- This will be a wonderful opportunity to:
- To practice.
- Receive a healing.
- Be with like minded people.
- Volunteer for those who are in need of Reiki healing.
- Share Reiki with others.
- Be part of a Reiki community.
- Leave feeling at peace and refreshed.
Schedule a Reiki Healing Appointment
- If you would like to schedule private Reiki healing sessions with one of our Certified Reiki Masters, please let us know.