Special Deals at True Living Yoga
- Yoga 10-Card: $99 (To be used within 3 months)
- 5 Meditation Classes: $80 (To be used within 10 months)
- 5 Night Classes: $49 (To be used within 3 months)
- Monthly Unlimited: $89 (Card becomes active 1st class)
Open House Offers are valid twice a year. See class/events calendar for times.
Private Yoga Session FAQ
True Living Yoga is outfitted with mats, blocks, blankets, pillows, bolsters and straps for your use. So, initially, you don’t need to bring a thing! Some students prefer to have their own mat, and you’re certainly welcome to bring your own if you have one. Bring a towel, if you sweat a lot.
Yoga focuses on calmness, control and flexibility, so clothing should not interfere with achieving those goals. It should be a comfortable “second skin” that permits movement, viewing alignment and making postural adjustments as needed.
Some guidelines to follow:
- Try to arrive early.
- Be sure to sign your name on the sign-in sheet.
- Refrain from wearing heavy fragrances, perfumes, or jewelry.
- Try not to eat approximately two hours before the session.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing.
- Inform the teacher of any ailments or physical restrictions.
- Turn off your cell phone before the session.
- Don’t forget to take your personal belongings before you leave.
In the Comfort of the Hands of a Certified Rahini Yoga Teacher, You are Guided in Each and Every Movement throughout the Entire Experience of the Private Yoga Session.
One-on-One Personalized Yoga Instruction for You
Private instruction is the best way to work on specific aspects of your yoga practice. Whether you are looking for a basic, vigorous, restorative or therapeutic practice, we can cater to your needs on any given day. Nothing compares to learning in your very own space with the undivided attention of an instructor. You will feel relaxed, refreshed, and transformed by these sessions.
Every student level can benefit from the one-on-one attention and focus of an experienced and certified yoga teacher.
At True Living Yoga, our yoga teachers are experienced, certified, and registered at the 500 hour level with Yoga Alliance.
- Personalized attention & yoga program design.
- Fits comfortable within your schedule.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Focus on recovering from an illness, injury or special needs.
- Need to progress though a plateau in your yoga practice.
- Immediate feedback.
- New to yoga and need help getting started.
Each one-on-one session incorporates yoga poses for strength, flexibility and conditioning; core training; proper posture alignment; breathing exercises; relaxation; and meditation.
At True Living Yoga, we offer “private” and “semi-private” yoga instruction.
For more information or to schedule a session at True Living Yoga with one of our Certified Yoga Teachers, call Naomi: (631) 486-3843.
*Private Yoga Session Prices
|Item||Description||Regular Price||Discount||Today's Price|
|Introductory Offer - Only 1st Session||Private One-on-One Yoga Session||$75/Hr||20%||$60.00|
|Private Yoga Sessions||One-on-One Yoga Session with the Teacher of your Choice||$75/hr||0%||$75.00|
*If you are interested in buying a “discounted” package of private yoga sessions, please call Naomi: (631) 486-3843.