Meditation Class FAQ
Heal the Mind and the Body Will Follow
Course Instructor: Dean Telano / Sukh Shabad Singh, ND, PhD, ERYT 500, RCYT, RPYT - To learn more about Dr. Dean, Click Here.
Dean Telano is one of the few teachers trained to teach these different types of “energy-healing” meditation techniques. The techniques are based upon Dean’s expertise in Meditation, Mantra / Naaa Yoga (sound healing) & Mudras (healing hand positions); Hatha, Kundalini; Raja, Tibetan & Kundalini Maha Yoga; Buddhism; Medical & Spiritual Qigong; and Reiki Energy Healing.
During the “Mind-Of-Clear-Light” Meditation Class You will Learn:
- How to meditate.
- Healing affirmations.
- Breathing techniques to relax the body and clear the mind.
- The mantras or healing sound that still, clear and heal.
- The mudras or hand positions that heal specific areas of the body.
- Energy-healing movements to boost the immune system and heal the body.
- Guided visualization to relieve stress and improve mental wellness.
- Slient meditation to promote peace and calm.
- A part of the class entails gentle energy movements – sitting, lying or standing, so wear comfortable clothing.
- Movement modifications are offered, so please speak to the Assistant Senior Teachers on hand.
- Folding chairs and backjacks (floor chairs) are available.
|Healing Meditation Class||Group Meditation Class||—||$20.00|
- Classes are open to all and there’s no experience necessary.
- Each class is individual so you can jump in at anytime.
- A portion of the proceeds from every class is donated to charity.
- To reserve a seat, please call Naomi at: (631) 486-3843.