One of my goals is to help you discover how to trust the healer within you and improve your health. I will help you awaken the healing power you were born with and remind you that self-healing and radiant health is your birthright, and is always possible. – Dr. Dean Telano
Dean Telano, N.D., Ph.D., E-RYT 500, RCYT, RPYT, RMT
Founder of Rahini School of Yoga and Meditation, Reiki Integrated Healing Energy Center, and Radiant Health Qigong of Long Island
Click Here To Learn More About Dr. Dean Telano, Spiritual & Meditation Coach, Intuitive
How can my abilities as an “Intuitive” help you?
Whether it is a health concern, emotional obstacles, feeling spiritually disconnected, a dilemma at work or difficulty in a relationship: when I think about them, I am able see inside the issue or what may be contributing to the problem. However, I do not make diagnoses, nor is this my intended goal. Instead, my intuitive abilities, holistic knowledge, training, experience, and efforts are focused on “healing”. This entails preventing, managing, correcting or even understanding why unfortunate things have occurred in your life and how we can, together, make things better. Simply, I help you heal, and bring you back to a healthier and happier way of life.
What occurs “before” the appointment?
Twenty to thirty minutes before you arrive for your appointment, I perform a special type of intuitive meditation. This meditation helps with formulate intuitive messages or information that are specifically tailored to you and your particular concern or issue. Although this information can cover any aspect of your life, it provides me with a general picture of what is going on in your life. Ultimately, this information is the beginning phase of either shedding light on what you need to do to feel healthier or how you can successfully begin your personal journey to healing and happiness.
What can I expect “during” the first appointment?
During the first part of your appointment you will need to complete a health/medical questionnaire, and if necessary, an intitial Ayurvedic Assessment (Ayurveda is a complete holistic system of health and healing). Next, depending on your needs, we might spend time on answering some questions you may have.
At the end of appointment you will receive a personalized packet of information tailored just for you with instructions and illustrations of what you need to do to begin the healing process. Before you leave, together we review what’s inside the folder and what you need to focus on before our follow-up appointment.
Will I need to make “follow-up” appointments?
Yes, this is recommended. Healing or coaching takes time, and it should not be hurried, rushed or forced in any way whatsoever. Moreover, the appointments are educational and instructional, and some of the information takes time to process and learn. The follow-up appointments are usually an hour. As you progress, the frequency of appointments are less. My goal is to teach and educate you how to heal yourself and how live a more joyful and meaningful life. If this shared goal is successful, you will need to see me less often or just for refresher sessions.
What happens during a “follow-up” appointment?
This varies and largely depends on why you are seeing me. To give you a brief idea, these appointments can consist of one or more alternative and noninvasive ways to improve health and well being, including personalized:
- –– Medical Qigong.
- — Restorative Therapeutic Yoga or Yin Yoga.
- — Meditation Coaching & Healing Meditation Techniques.
- — Breathing Exercises.
- — Reiki Healing/Energy Work/Aura & Chakra Balancing.
- — Ayurvedic Assessment and Lifestyle Planning.
- — EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).
- — Applied Kinesiology or Energy Muscle Response Testing.
- — Crystal Therapy.
- — Holistic Nutritional Recommendations Programs & Exercise Programs.
- — Spiritual Life Coaching.
- — Sound Healing Therapy with: Gongs; Tibetan Singing Bowls; Crystal Bowls; Ting Sha; Chimes; Overtoning; Mantras; Qigong Healing Sounds.
“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all of your thoughts break their bonds, your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction and you find yourself in a new great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” — Patanjali
My Appointments Will Help Provide:
• A better understanding and clearer perspective on situations, challenges or decisions you may be facing, whether they be about relationships, career, yourself, or spiritual in nature.
• Help in seeing beyond any limiting beliefs you may have about yourself or your situation and guidance to help you understand yourself better so you can reach your full potential.
• Insight and clarity to help you see things from a fresh perspective, allowing you to recognize options that you might have not realized were there.
• A step by step guide to follow when you feel blocked or stuck in a rut.
• Encouragement and strength to overcome challenges or situations that may be holding you back.
• Guidance to help you better explore and understand your personal spiritual journey and how to live a joyful, simple, more meaningful life.
• A wellness plan that helps you to discover your own self-healing gifts and recognize what purpose your condition serves in your life’s path.
By Appointment Only. Contact Naomi at 631.486.3843 or Email: email@example.com
Spiritual Coaching, Intuitive Consulting or Nutritional Consultation is not a substitute for conventional medical diagnosis or treatment for any medical or psychological condition. It is not intended as a replacement or substitute for medical treatment from a health care provider for any medical or psychological condition.